1. Join a GYM: There is no point joining if you are not going to go, so before you join, make a promise to yourself to go and plan when you will go. Try planning to go before work or on your way home from work so that it becomes apart of routine.
2. Plan and set challenges for yourself: Be REALISTIC. Set goals that are achievable and that you will strive to work towards.
3. Buy a bike: Use your new wheels to bring you to the shop, work, gym or even just for a cycle. Cycling is a great exercise and by swapping the car for your bike for one journey a day will make a difference.
4. Join a team or class, whether it’s a work team or a new class in the gym, it will have you working out and socializing at the same time!
5. Start a new hobby: Even the likes of knitting or weeding your garden is exercise!
6. Buy a resistance band: These are great, exercise in front of the telly or anywhere around the house.
7. Do it with a buddy: If you have a friend doing it with you, you both have each others support for those times when your feeling less motivated.
8. Think POSITIVE! : Nothing is easy to do without positive thinking and a little motivation. To get you motivated and ready to get exercising, find a reason or motivation of why you want to do it in the first place. When you need a little motivation to exercise think of the reasons for doing it and the outcome you desire. If this doesn’t work, you always have your buddy 🙂 .