These exercises are great for doing almost anywhere! Simple and easy to get you toned up in a just a few steps!
1. Modified Squats
The good thing about these squats is that you can do them almost anywhere, all you need is a chair, even your couch will do!
• Sit with your feet flat on the ground, arms folded, back straight, feet shoulder width apart, knees bent at a 90 degree angle.
• Lift upwards, just a couple of inches above the chair and hold for 30 seconds.
2. Press Ups
These will tone up your triceps ( back of upper arm) and also your pecs (chest).
•Lie face down with your back straight and legs extended straight, with your palms on the ground about shoulder width apart and have your arms extended straight so that they are supporting your body.
• Slowly bend your elbows and lower yourself towards the floor keeping your alignment and push back up through your arms and chest.
Tip: If you find these hard, first try by resting your knees on the floor, keeping back and neck alignment.
3. Back Extension
This exercise will tone up your back and stomach!
•Lie face down on the floor, arms straight at your sides, face facing floor and legs extended straight also.
• Lift your head towards the ceiling using your stomach and back and hold for 5-10 seconds.
Tip: Raise legs as well as head to further progress.
This effective and easy exercise is great for strengthening your core muscles.
• Lie face facing the floor, keeping back and legs straight, rest on your elbows and toes and hold for 30secs.